Granite is a natural stone, and therefore it is porous, is sensitive to harsh chemicals and needs to be sealed. A regular maintenance program will help your natural stone become resistant to staining and wear-and-tear. A quality impregnating sealer penetrates stone, allowing the stone to breath and permitting more of the stone's natural beauty to shine through. To keep your granite surfaces looking like new for many years to come, we provide the following maintenance programs.
Triangle Granite's Natural Stone CSR Service (Clean...Seal...Re-caulk)
We offer professional stone cleaning, repair, resealing, polishing and re-caulking services for shower walls, floors, countertops, backsplashes and vanity tops.
CSR Service includes:
- Clean the surface: The entire surface will be cleaned with a professional grade cleaning agent and solvent to remove impurities prior to resealing
- Seal the Stone: Application of a quality, natural stone impregnating sealant that will penetrate the stone yet allow it to breath. Unsealed stone is more susceptible to absorbing moisture, dirt and harmful cleaning chemicals.
- Remove grout: Removal of old grout and caulking as necessary.
- Caulk: Re-caulk any areas where the caulk has shrunk or is non-existent
Give us a call today 919.773.3737 or Contact Us for an in-house evaluation by one of our certified service professionals. We provide CSR Service to the entire Triangle area.
Other Services We Offer
- Larger surfaces such as flooring are often best cared for by a licensed maintenance program to protect the natural stone. Call for more information.
- Besides granite, other stone surfaces, such as marble, silestone, caesarstone, limestone and travertine may need special care, maintenance or repair services. Call for more information and to get an estimate on your specific needs.
- Appliances: Stainless steel or porcelain sinks of all shapes and sizes need maintenance too! Contact our office today and schedule an appointment to get an estimate on repair or maintenance for existing appliance problems.